Save the Creeger House Fund
Help Save The Creeger House
We are in need of repairs to the bricks and mortar
around the outside of the building. They need to be
repointed and some bricks replaced.We have holes
where the mortar has come out and bricks that
are crumbling from traffic and salt from the street.
You can help by becoming a member
Thurmont Historical Society
11 N Church Street,
Thurmont MD 21788
You can get a membership form online at
you can look for updates here and on our
FaceBook page Thurmont Historical Society
- You can make a donation by check payable to
- Thurmont Historical Society
- 11 N Church Street, Thurmont, MD 21788
- for the Save the Creeger House Fund
- All the money collected will be in a separate account for the
SAVE THE CREEGER HOUSE FUND
- We are a 501C3 NON PROFIT
- Phone 301-271-1860
- email at email@example.com
- Please check back for more info on upcoming events
- Beer Garden Oct. 14/15 12-5PM
- We will be having a beer garden with German food
- during the Colorfest
- please stop by and join us for some good beer and food
- food will be by Bollinger's Restaurant
- A big thank you to all that bought one of
Terry Miller's books and a big thank you to Terry Miller
for donating $5 from each purchase of his book.
- We would like to thank everyone of you
that have donated to the
SAVE THRE CREEGER HOUSE FUND
at the Business Showcase in Thurmont
we were able to
This amount will be matched by our anonymous donor
for a total of $886.00
all added to our Save the Creeger House Fund.
We said thank you as the donations were placed in our Cookie Jar
but want to again thank all who gave for helping.
A very big thank you to all that came to the yard sale
and either bought something or made a donation.
You made it a great success.